piątek, 13 maja 2016

Dragon Eye box

,,Imagination is more important than knowledge .Knowledge is limited .Imagination encircles the world '' -Albert Einstein''

Hi I'm so happy to be a guest designer at a Vintage Journey !!I create a Dragon Eye box with beautiful Creative Embellishments chippies .


What I did first was to used stencil and modelling paste to create wall. When it dry I applied black gesso and antigue cream carbon black . I wiped some gesso with wet wipes .On the corner I put on some modelling paste to create dragon effect ;) Next I applied some acrylics paint -gold and just touch of inka gold -old  silver . 



On the front of the box I added beautiful dragonfly wings .I covered them with black gesso ,and added some colors. There I also a small elf hide into a cabochon.

On the side of the box I put a gold steampunk dragonfly with some small gears.

On the top I glued amaizing flourish frames with dragon eye inside . For my background I used modelling paste and lots of gazue , tulle and lace. I start to added all embellishments : flowers , buttons, metal parts and little bottle . I painted everything with black gesso .



 
To make the texture of my box more intresting ,I sprinkled some micro beads. I cover them with black gesso .As the final step. I started playing with colors . I used mists : Distress spray stain:peacock feathers , tarnished brass 13 arts: pearl violet ,turquise light. Mica powders: blue opal magic ,gold opal magic, purple .DecoArt acrylics paint : cobalt turquise , rich espresso ,venetian gold.



I hope you enjoyed my make and found it inspirational .XOXO Aisha 

I would like enter this piece into following challenges:


Finnabair challenge -Quote inspired art  -my one of favourite quote is ,,Imagination is more important than knowledge .Knowledge is limited .Imagination encircles the world '' . I love to create art reaching into the depths of imagination . Mix the real world with fantasy world .

 Country View Challenge- use a stencil - I used wall stencil

Mix media World -Glam grunge 

Anything But Cute - celebrate your style . My creative favourite style is steampunk with some dark elements and touch of fantasy ;) And of course lots of mix media staff ;D Happy Anniversary !!!!








29 komentarzy:

  1. Oh my... Your dragon eye box is fabulous !! What a lot of fantastic details. Lovely steampunk elements, fantastIc colors, lots of texture. These bricks you stencilled on the outside of the box look.impressing. Where did you buy the chipboards,and the eye, the dragonfly ?? I wonder how big the box is ?
    Thank you for sharing your lovely art.
    Hugs from Monica.... Spain

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Hi Monica thank you so much for your beautiful comments. This chipboards and stencil you can find on Creative Embellishments shop. Hugs Aisha

      Usuń
  2. Aaaaaaaaawesome !!!! This is amazing - I LUV it :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Your altered box is amazing Aisha So much detail, interest ,texture and fabulous colour palette. An absolute feast for the eyes. We are honoured to have you share it with us at A Vintage Journey. Thank you x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Your work is just amazing! What a gorgeous, gorgeous box! I love the beautiful textures you've used. You are a true artist and so inspiring!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Ohhh thank you so so much Im so happy that my work inspired other arists

      Usuń
  5. Wow this is beautiful, so many stunning details. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Country View Crafts and have a fun weekend. Sue xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. You had me at Dragon! I love fantasy and seeing this design has me smiling like a fool. Hehe! The little skeleton hand holding the frame around the dragon eye is among one of my favorite parts to this fantabulous design. Gorgeous textures and layers. The colors are so fantastical and stunning!

    Thanks for joining our "Celebrate Your Style" challenge at Anything But Cute! And thanks for the birthday Blogiversary wishes. Hugz! ~Niki DT

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. I also looooove this skeleton hands there are awesome. ;) thank you so much Niki

      Usuń
  7. Wow. Stunning piece of art. Thank you for joining us at MMW this month

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. You are really gifted with these 3D pieces. Thanks so much for entering with us at Anything But Cute!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Wow, this box and the next one, for your nephew, are stunning!! I love boxes. These are fantastic. Both are magical.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Im so happy that you like IT ;) Best regards Aisha

      Usuń
  10. Wow, wow, wow, Aisha!! You really did magic again! You know, I love all your artwork, but this one is fantastic!!
    Thank you for joining us at Country View Challenges! Have a nice week!
    Evelyn

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank you so much Evelyn for all beautiful comments 😘

      Usuń
  11. Amazing work!!! Thank you for playing along with us at Finnabair blog!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Dragon's box for treasures? Awesome idea!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Fantastic! Thank you for joining our challenge at MMW!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Such a stunning make! Love all the texture! Thank you for sharing it with us at MMW! Come and join our new FB group! More fun going on there! Hugs, Ingrid x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Congratulations on being chosen Runner-Up at Anything But Cute this month!! We loved your project! Don't forget to come and grab your badge! hugs :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń