poniedziałek, 1 lutego 2016

Vintage Love -Creative Embellishments challenge

Hi my friends!  This is the inspiration photo for the February  inspiration challenge. Do stop by the Creative Embellishments blog and see beautiful projects that the design team has done to inspire you! Be inspired by 1 element from this picture and the twist is to have whitespace on your project.
 
 I looove this inspiring photo .I was inspired by the gears, metal components inside heart and brown colour.I want to show you complicated love in a vintage style. I used of course my favorite gears , keys and taps from pipe works . I altered them with white gesso. I also used  mini frames which I cut into pieces. I applied on them black gesso . When it dry I used mists : pearl brown ,pearl olive green , pastel turquoise(13 arts) and moon shadow mist (lindys stamp gang ) .
 
 

 
In the background I used wall stencil and distressed crackle stamp  .To add more vintage ,steampunk look I used  only the central part of the stamp Steampunk hot air balloon stamp .On the middle of my layout I added beautiful button with a heart . I can't wait to see your beautiful projects !!
 
 
 



 
Challenge Rules:
>Create a NEW project layout, mini album, tag, card, canvas, etc….as of February 1st  2015.
>Please add your entry to our InLinkz box below to be eligible for the prize. You have until the last day of each month 11:55 pm eastern time to enter.
>It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Creative Embellishments together with a link back to our blog. Please make sure to reference our challenge. Please no back linking.
>Combining with other challenges is permitted.
> We wud love to see you USE AT LEAST 1 OF  CE products on your projects but it isn’t required to play along. However everyone that does will get and extra chance at winning.
>WINNERS will have 2 weeks to claim their prize. The winner will be announced on this post the day after the challenge ends. Keep an eye out to see if you are a winner.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope to see your challenge entry on the Creative Embellishments blog! XOXO Aisha

2 komentarze:

  1. What a wonderful LO and use of the CE Chippies. Fantabulous composition and details! And the textures are stupendiouly awesome sauce. :) ~Niki

    OdpowiedzUsuń